środa, 9 stycznia 2008

invitation

Well... Even I decided to set up my own blog :) Writing emails sometimes occupies to much time and it also probably will resolve my problem with sending photos :)
I have general idea to notice some of my observations - probably mostly about my Erasmus period and this absolutely crazy country: Portugal (where people twice a day eat rice and green salad with carrot as You know :)
I decided to write in english - I hope everybody interested would be able to understand. Even if not they still can admire photos :P
So - after another sleepless night - welcome! I promise to be so funny and malicious as I can... You know I can :D More or less like all You know that I love chocolate :)

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts
(from As You Like 2/7 by William Shakespeare)

Welcome in my Portuguese game :)

2 komentarze:

  1. Well, i don't eat twice a day rice and green salad with carrot but i think this blog is a good idea :)
    I know someone who also loves chocolate :)

    "(...)His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
    For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice,
    Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
    And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
    That ends this strange eventful history,
    Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
    Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything."

    Beijos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yes, You eat :) I know what they dish out in portuguese canteens... In deed, I know :(
    "Regards" :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń