I`d like to draw Your attention to a very special man, Randy Pausch. Really remarkable personage. Professor of computer science at Carnegie Mellon University. He was 47 when he was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer. Several months later he delivered his last academic lecture, titled "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams" which gave him a worldwide fame.
The movie has been seen by millions of internauts - I`m not surprised why... Honestly, I almost didn`t notice those 90 minutes. Professor Pausch is... was incredible impressive. His power is unbelievable.
That is one of these brilliant valuable things which should be compulsory to watch in Internet. Highly recommended.
Professor Randy Pausch died on 25 July 2008. He left a wife and three small children.
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. If I don't seem as depressed or morose as I should be, I'm sorry to disappoint you."
All resources available here
(right now only in English)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz