niedziela, 5 października 2008

new academic year

Last news in very short words.

Last weekend I spent in Gdańsk (in German: Danzig). The trip was a surprise even to me but it was a really great time: the city is beautiful, I met there some amazing people. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos.

I've just started a new academic year. All week was incredible exhausting, somedays I even didn't have time to eat or drink :/ But I finished almost all bureaucracy tasks with Erasmus. To sum up, I'm student of physical education!
I still haven't found any place to rent but I hope I'll resolve this before the next weekend.

It all was like a total immersion programme :) I didn't forget anything disconnected with the AWF in Wrocław but it's becoming more like a faity tale than a real life. Don't let me stop caring about all of You!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz