wtorek, 16 grudnia 2008

action carols

Sometimes I'm looking around and I feel that I'm wasting my precious time - going my own way, taking care just about myself & my pleasure. People are everywhere around but so often I just pass by them being exactly the same indifferent. It's nothing to be proud of. But small & simple actions really can a lot. Create a community for example. A conclusion is uncomplicated: each of us is able to do something important, at least in somebody's else mind.
My simple thing before Christmas: red funny hat, guitar and carols. Everywhere where I'll be at uni till an end of this week. Maybe is incredible stupid. But is something simple what people can do together to celebrate something. To acclaim our university koinonia for instance.

Yes, I know I repeat myself. But it is something I deeply believe - we can change the world to make it a better place. That's possible. Certainly.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz