I'm sure that You all already know that the BBC provides amazing languages resources. I use them quite often to improve my English.
During the last week I found something different - a Spanish course. It surprised me because it's probably the first course at a beginner lever which I didn't find boring. How does it look like? Quite simple - we watch episodes of a movie. Not too many "wow" additives, just this what is necessary. And I like - because story seems to be involving enough to watch all (learning Spanish in a meantime :)
So, if You don't speak Spanish yet, enjoy Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life).
BTW, pay Your attention on a guy in a learning section - he pronounce very nice both, English & Spanish.
Of course, I realise that I obviously have to DO something also with my Portuguese. And I will. Soon :)
^_^ U´re so nice. Hurry up with foreign languages ! I have very few time lately but sometimes I read your blog sice I found it some days ago.
OdpowiedzUsuń