poniedziałek, 26 października 2009

lazy weekend

What had I planned?
To study a bit, to develop myself, to see the WatchDocs festival, to admire a concert of Oktet wokalny OCTAVA from Cracow, to take part in a regatta, to read several chapters from interesting book, to enjoy some of albums shared by my friends.

What really happened?
I was sleeping half of time, ate too much chocolates (friends... ;), read some articles in Scientific American Online, responded a bunch of insignificant mails, visited the McDonald's (I know I should be ashamed...), drank a coffe with two female friends from the university (The typical deeep girls' chat: "Your life is a shit. My life is a shit. Everything is a shit. Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.").
The only one thing I realised it was listening to five (of ten) really nice albums from my friends.

It is a high time to change. In deed.

I started with looking for an English course.

BTW, I found in the afternoon a really nice idea for a big project. Details when I'll have realised at least the preparatory phase ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz