środa, 16 stycznia 2013

refresh

According to my EuroAsia hitch-hiking project my blog goes online again.

Right now it is still in the old version from the years 2008-2010. In a few days I will change its name and layout to fit my current purpose: share my newest travelling experience.

So what craziness am I going to commit? In a few words: for about six winter weeks I'll be hitch-hiking through Eastern Europe, Balkans, South Caucasus and Middle East. The general idea is to reach Iran and visit the following countries on my way there and back: Armenia. Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Greece, Georgia, Hungary, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine (in the alphabetical order).
I strongly believe in the golden rule: the cheaper, the better, so I'm planing to minimise my cost in my typical way: hitch-hiking, CouchSurfing, etc.

Why do I want to do that? Besides of a personal reason what I'm not going to publish, I am still wondering this amazing freedom what I feel while I'm discovering new places and new people. I wanna prove to you all that hitch-hiking is an amazing experience of learning the meaning of real people's goodness what happens very often.

The countries, I'm planning to visit, are very diversified by their history, ethnics, religion, culture, political system. I hope for total immersion experience into regional cultures. Simply, I will be just an average EU citizen who goes abroad for a while.



Everywhere means nowhere. When a person spends all his time in foreign travel, he ends by having many acquaintances, but no friends.
Seneca the Younger

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz