poniedziałek, 4 maja 2009

busy, busy...

I'm still alive - I'm just a little bit busy... Trying to make up for my precious time waisted during the Easter holidays & disease. One week like a lifeless body, no pleasure at all. Never mind, once again I joined the world of alive :P

What was happening with during the last month?
- Well, the conference of sports collages' students councils was worth my time. And, actually, it was a quite nice time :)
- I spent several days of the Easter holidays with a friend from university, Przemek and his friends in mountains in the Czech Republic
- The gait analysis project & biomechanics in general - no comment.
- I visited my grandparents the last weekend.

Time to study. My 17 subjects are going to kill me :( I don't believe that I wanted that :P

BTW, I must change music in a sidebar.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz