sobota, 13 czerwca 2009

biochemistry

Gosh, I'm still busy... Fighting with an examination session is so... so tiring (to call it nice ;).
Anyway, I've just passed the first part of my biochemistry evaluation. An attitude of my teachers was a real shock to me. They are awesome. Honestly, I'll stop looking for more authorities :P
Actually anyone else has told me so many fairy tales before. OK, maybe they were about lipoproteins & carbohydrates but it doesn't change the matter of fact.

Today's morning. I woke up as a result of an unusual coincidence - fortunately I arrived at the-last-chance-test-for-the-special-cases just 30 minutes late. Never mind, I attacked my paper sheet. Teacher (happy with his mp3 player): You speak Portuguese, don't you? Do you mind translate for me word "mashkenahdah"?
As you can see: life is really "full of zasadzkas".
So "Mas que nada" by Jorge Ben Jor (no translation included ;) And you can dance.

I've just discovered the Nathaniel Dett Chorale - gospel music. Brilliant.
(for example: The Battle of Jericho, Didn't My Lord Delivered Daniel & curios detail: O Thou That Tellest - oryginally from Haendel's Messiah).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz