I've been already travelling for more than one month so I will try to make a small statistical summary:
- I slept 7 nights in trucks, 2 in a hostel, 2 in a chapel, 9 by CouchSurfing, 5 at friends' who I'd known before & 10 times I was simply taken home by drivers or someone who I just met on a street,
- I spent about 200€ including 106€ visa fees,
- I used a public transportation 4 times,
- I crossed 9 state borders for 12 times,
- I was taken by 34 drivers,
- I had to buy lunch for myself 10 times,
- I had 11 sex propositions,
- I spoke in 6 languages (Polish, Portuguese, Russian, English, German, Turkish),
- my Russian became almost fluent,
- I learnt about 50 words in Turkish so I'm able to have a very simple conversation,
- I once washed my clothes,
- 3 times I felt somewhere so good that I had a temptation to stay there forever.
poniedziałek, 25 lutego 2013
statistics
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz