poniedziałek, 25 lutego 2013

I love Turkey

I feel here just great! People are great, very helpful and friendly. Nobody wants to have sex with me after 5 minutes of "friendship." Nobody tries to cheat me on money or overcharge me. Nobody looks at me unfriendly just because of my big backpack. The policemen & taxi drivers are just helpful - they don't prick on me.

The food is delicious. They have plenty of very different meals (diversification!) A lot of good modern music to listen to and collect.

The CouchSurfing & hitch-hiking are extremely popular & work perfectly.
I've already seen at least 15 other hitch-hikers! (in 4 days!)
All flats are warm inside & have hot water! Yes, yes, yes!

Society is generally modern and quite open. There are of course plenty of women in hijab on the streets but also you can see a lot of boys & girls with a very alternative look. And nobody cares - that's all ok.

Young people spend often time actively - have their hobbies, etc. Two days ago job went with Osman (my CS host in Sürmene) on a whole days bike trip, later we played football & took photos of nature. Tomorrow I'm going with Ahmet & his girlfriend (they're both PE students! and my CS hosts) skiing.

If I still like Turkey so much after the end of this journey, probably I will move here for at least a couple of months (salary here is also good enough - not worse than the EU average)

Life is beautiful!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz