So guys, I arrived in Iraqi Kurdistan. After funny conversations on the border post - the police officers were at least terrified of my travelling way. They didn't allow me to hitch-hike ("we have bad boys in our country") but they put me into the international bus to Erbil for free ;)
I arrived in the city about 5 am after 5 days long lack of sleeping (the night life of my last host was too much even for me), I don't know anyone here, my phone doesn't work correctly (like in Iran, I suspect some political influence...), I cannot contact my CS host. In a one sentence: I'm fucked up alone at night in Iraq!
What I do? Panic, cry, look for help? No. I'm going to sleep on the dirty bus station floor & the only thing I worry about is that in Iraq they have a British type of electricity plug-ins.
And what are all these mosquitos doing here?!
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz