When I write to friends "best regards from Iraq/Iran" some of them think that it's just a stupid joke. They just cannot imagine that someone can go here because of their own free will.
Rest of them know that in deed I'm hitch-hiking here but they are just sure I'm crazy. They want me to be afraid of many dangerous things here like: islamists, terrorists, talibs (they're in Afghanistan, to be honest), rapists, kidnappers, soldiers, policemen and so on.
After 2 months in the Middle East I must strongly agree with them. My life is in a danger many times every day. The locals drive their cars so badly that it's here much higher possibility than in Europe that I'll die in a car accident just crossing any street. Each moment I take this risk. I never know, if I survive the next hitch-hiking ride or if I come back from bazar.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz