poniedziałek, 3 listopada 2008

english

In last days I committed a strange observation. Namely, I still think in English. To say more, I even don't control it... I just noticed that usually I switch myself to English when I'm upset or moved. Several times it happened to me that I started to talk in English without any particular reason to people who don't speak English at all just because I was really stressed...
I have no idea why... Especially, because I`ve used almost Polish for four months. Maybe I should visit a psychiatrist? Is any one able to explain me why English became my language of strong emotions? Indeed that's crazy with no doubts.

1 komentarz:

  1. I also often think in English. In my case, usually when I'm preparing a conversation with someone. You know, when we go like this: "if (s)he says this, I will say that, and then..." And what's more strange: I've never been "forced" to talk English on a regular basis like you did... :-/

    OdpowiedzUsuń