sobota, 29 listopada 2008

talking about music

Yesterday I talked with one friend about music. Well, actually he was the person who was talking about... And.. I was impressed, using an euphemism.
Let me explain on thing: I'm a child of musicians, half of my friends study music, play music, sing in choirs, etc. We all talk about music very often, sometimes even argue.
On the contrary, the friend in question belong to completely other world. And during my whole entire life I've never met anyone who was able to describe music in such incredible fine & amazing accurate way. Adding his eagerness - his face shone with happiness and those flames in eyes... Summarizing, definitely unusual sensibility and great talent in analysing music.

First thought: "OMG, this guy should be a musician! What a pity that he isn't!"
Second thought: "Maybe apply him some EEG? No, magnetic resonance will be better!"
Conclusions: people who should be musicians are physical education teachers, people who trying to be PE teachers should be scientists ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz